söndag 21 augusti 2011

Lista IGEN

Jag kör på en sån här lista igen, eftersom det är mycket lättare att komma på grejer att skriva om då ;P

Day one · the person i like and why i like them.

Day two · a famous person i’ve been compared to.

Day three · 5 things that irritate me about the same sex/opposite sex.

Day four · the best thing that has happened to me this week.

Day five · weird things i do when i’m alone.

Day six · how i’d spend ten thousand bucks.

Day seven · things i like and things i don’t like about the way i look.

Day eight · my last night out in detail.

Day nine · something that makes me sad when i think about it.

Day ten · something i’ve lied about.

Day eleven· would i rather be stranded on a desert island with someone i love for ten years or someone i hate for a month? explain why.

Day twelve · something i’m currently worrying about.

Day thirteen · something i do without realising.

Day fourteen · lyrics that apply to my current situation/mood.

Day fifteen · a drunken story.

Day sixteen · something i regret.

Day seventeen · post a picture of myself.

Day eighteen · my longest relationship and who it was with.

Day nineteen· 5 things i want to change.

Day twenty · someone i’d like to be for a day and why.

Day twenty one· 5 things within touching distance.



Inga kommentarer: